[conspire] What's wrong with MEPIS

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 12:43:40 PST 2008

hi

On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

>  It's just speculation on my part, but from what I have seen recently,
>  I'd say Warren is going to give up on Mepis.

I filmed Warren at his home for the Digital Tipping Point film, and all I
can really say is that if you like Mepis and you have the skills to help
out, Warren would certainly appreciate it.  I don't like to predict the
demise of a project, because it can become a self-fulfilling prophecy, but
Rick has a point here.  If you love Mepis, now is the time to do something
about it.