[conspire] Reiser trial: DNA tests partially flubbed, defence motion for mistrial

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Feb 7 14:55:59 PST 2008

Quoting Steve M Bibayoff (bibayoff at gmail.com):

> Mostly out of curiosity(also, who to properly credit if I pass these
> details on) are you, or someone else (actual court reports/reporter??)
> going to court and recording/transcribing the trial?

I am not.  If you pass these along, you should stress that every last
word of what I say (except my own analysis) is taken directly from press
coverage that I find using Web searches of daily news coverage.  I at
least skim-read _all_ of the findable news coverage, but the most
comprehensive coverage is the "live blogging" by the _San Francisco
Chronicle_'s Henry K. Lee and _Wired_'s David Kravets.

You're welcome to quote or forward my posts to elsewhere, but please
stress that I'm doing no original work (except for occasional analysis),
and owe an immense debt to the actual reporters covering the case, and
especially to Mr. Lee and Mr. Kravets.