[conspire] 1st the Laptop

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 10:50:31 PST 2008

I was shocked yesterday when the other Best Buy manager refunded my money to my credit card. I would have preferred a temporary loss of laptop. Having bothered to order it in the first place. I certainly consider the whole thing a big negative against all the guilty parties.

Wasn't the Scott Peterson case another conviction without real proof ? I suspect the prosecutor knows he doesn't really need to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Didn't the infamous prisoners and guards experiment take place in that county ? People who've read "The Irony of Democracy" know that only those weirdo lefty professors actually believe in due process.