[conspire] CABAL this coming Saturday

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Aug 20 12:34:45 PDT 2008

Bruce tells me there might be a bit of confusion about the calendar.
This coming Saturday will be the 4th Saturday in August, so:

:r! cal

    August 2008
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
                1  2
 3  4  5  6  7  8  9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31

This coming Saturday, August 23rd, will be CABAL day from 1 pm until
whenever.

September, CABAL is willing to give you back some of your lives.  ;->
That is:

:r! cal September 2008

   September 2008
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
    1  2  3  4  5  6
 7  8  9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

We are going to _cancel_ the first September CABAL date -- Saturday,
September 13th -- because various members of the household will be away
on holiday (London, Copenhagen, Berlin, Talinn, St. Petersburg,
Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo, London).  We'll be back in time for the other
CABAL day, Saturday, September 27th.