[conspire] Hans Reiser found guilty

William Lazar bill at billsaysthis.com
Mon Apr 28 22:30:10 PDT 2008

If sentenced to death the appeals process is automatic and not
something for which Reiser will have to pay. My wife's law firm, for
instance, does this type of appeal as part of their pro bono practice.

Also the judge made many rulings in this case, each of which can be
the basis for appeal. From your summaries, Rick, defense counsel
certainly seems to have felt at least some were actionable.

So I don't think the situation is as dire as previous messages have
made out though I would not want to be in Hans' shoes at this stage
and nothing will be easy.

Bill