[conspire] Label your stuff, when your hauling extra objects.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed Apr 23 00:45:00 PDT 2008

Quoting Bruce Coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):

> Label your stuff, when your hauling extra objects.

Indeed, that was very wise on your part.

Over the years, I've gradually become a maniacal fan of labelling
everything humanly possible.  I suspect there's a good article for
Usenix's ;login magazine somewhere in that -- or a bad one, at least.  ;->

> OK to carefully use the contents of that black case before I retrieve
> it as its more compact reels of computer cables plus extra mouse.

Appreciated, but I don't think I'll be needing them.  Nice little set of
connectors, though.