[conspire] how do I move my .mozilla directory and all the mail contents to an external drive

prosolutions at gmx.net prosolutions at gmx.net
Fri Apr 18 21:08:00 PDT 2008

personally, i would use fetchmail/procmail/spamassassin to retreive and
filter the mail, then run dovecot imapd locally.  then you can connect
with as many different clients to your mail as you like, and not have to
worry about things like locking issues, or certain apps spraying the
mail directory with weird control, indexing, or other files.

--
F.