[conspire] CABAL and LUGRadioLive

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Apr 11 01:37:20 PDT 2008

> It has occurred to me that the next CABAL will coincide with LUGRadioLive,
> and I expect, or hope, that many, if not most, of those who would be
> attending CABAL would be attending LUGRadioLive, so is there going to be
> some schedule adjustment for CABAL to accommodate this?

You asked this question something like a week ago, and I just have been
so busy with other things that I hadn't had a chance to deal with it.
It was an excellent question.  If I'd responded in a timely fashion as I
really should have, I suppose I'd have asked:

What do the regulars _want_ to do?  (That's probably a moot question at
this point, since cancelling or otherwise messing with Saturday's
meeting in Menlo Park probably isn't wise, at this point.)

I do recommend that people consider the LugRadio Live USA 2008 event
(http://lugradio.org/live/USA2008/), which seems like a nice little $10
mini-conference with an exhibition and evening parties at & near the
Metreon Theater, San Francisco -- for both days of this weekend.
Personally, I just hadn't made plans, so I'm not sure if I'll go or not.

So, basically, dunno, what sort of schedule adjustment would make sense?
If it still seems like a good idea, there's no reason why we couldn't
do that, but I'm unclear on what adjustment that would be.

And, no, I have not a clue who (else) is and is not attending.