[conspire] Fink Commander Compile/InstallScript

John Andrews jla1200 at netzero.net
Wed Oct 24 10:34:00 PDT 2007

Hmm, well that did not go all that well. Let's read the README (which
you can find at /sw/src/maxwell-0.5.1-1/maxwell-0.5.1/README) and see
what it says...

To build type 'make'.

To install in /usr/local type 'sudo make install', to install
elsewhere, type
'sudo make install prefix=/elsewhere'
Ah hah, so we can't use the default CompileScript and InstallScript
here, we need our own, that's easily resolved:

CompileScript: make
InstallScript: <<
#! /bin/sh -ev
make install prefix=%i
<<

Where do you put this new-script? Inplace of the makefile in /sw/src/
maxwell-0.5.1-1? Or in/sw/fink/dists/local/main/fink info/
maxwell.info. The maxwell.info file. Or on the command line.