[conspire] CABAL invitation, for Saturday

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 18:47:51 PDT 2007

On 10/12/07, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Quoting Christian Einfeldt (einfeldt at gmail.com):
>
> > Oh well, so much for the 64 bit version that I downloaded.  I just tried
> it
> > and no luck.  So I seem to have downloaded a dud.
>
> I'm pretty sure I correclty recall that my ISO checked out.  So, you can
> use that -- though we'll have to burn it to media.

k, thanks.  I am actually also about to try to download the checksum.  I
probably should just forget it and wait to get a copy from you, thank you
for that offer.  But I am just kind of honked off that it didn't work, and
so I am going to give it a try.  I really should have a copy of it, anyway,
up here, in case anyone up here needs it, it is good to have multiple DLs
stored in different places.  Of course, I can also just copy the copy and
save it here for burning, and that is what I will do if the DL here is truly
goobered up.

so thanks!