[conspire] domain registrar recommendations?

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Fri Nov 30 23:46:27 PST 2007

Don,

Eric De Mund <ead at ixian.com>:
] Do folks have a domain registrar they can recommend?

Don Marti <dmarti at zgp.org>:
] I've never had trouble with Domain Discover (domaindiscover.com). Been
] using them since as soon as we were allowed to ditch Network Solutions.
] Stay away from GoDaddy: http://nodaddy.com/

I appreciate both notes. Heretofore, I only had a vague sense that GoDad-
dy was to be avoided; now I'm happy to have concrete justification. Just
took a look at DomainDiscover; I like the look of them.

Thanks,
Eric
--
"He who looketh upon a woman loseth a fender." --sign in auto body shop

Eric De MUND   | Ixian Systems           | Jab: eadixian at jabber.org/main
ead at ixian.com  | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | Y!M: ead0002
ixian.com/ead/ | Mountain View, CA 94041 | ICQ: 811788