[conspire] domain registrar recommendations?

Eric De Mund ead-conspire at ixian.com
Sat Nov 24 23:44:44 PST 2007

All,

Do folks have a domain registrar they can recommend?

I'm looking for a new one as the local South Bay company I used to get
me one back in 2003 seems to change my registrar every time I look (which
is about every other year). And I'm tired of things regarding my domains
changing like this--for ill or not--without my knowledge or permission.

Thanks,
Eric
more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious
day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last
and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
--H.L. Mencken, 1920

Eric De MUND   | Ixian Systems           | Jab: eadixian at jabber.org/main
ead at ixian.com  | 650 Castro St, #120-210 | Y!M: ead0002
ixian.com/ead/ | Mountain View, CA 94041 | ICQ: 811788