[conspire] Kubuntu Parted Question

Tony Godshall togo at of.net
Tue Nov 20 15:14:09 PST 2007

Sometimes I think my function in life is not to actually impart any
information (since my memory works well enough to jot rough
relationships but I usually end up having to look up or trial-and-error
the details) but rather to jump in with an "answer" that's just scratchy
enough to get an expert to weigh in and scratch the itch properly. ;-)

Tony

Best Regards.
Please keep in touch.