[conspire] Attendee with an HP gamer/home system

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Nov 9 15:01:09 PST 2007

I found mentions of people having various problems back in Fedora Core 5
days, but odds are it should be fine, now.

----- Forwarded message from dm <dcmurphyiv at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 14:58:36 -0800 (PST)
From: dm <dcmurphyiv at yahoo.com>
To: installers at linuxmafia.com
Subject: Sat. Nov. 10 	4pm

Rick, Duncan,

fyi: I'm planning to attend this next installfest:

Sat. Nov. 10 	4pm - midnight 	Menlo Pk CABAL
meeting/installfest

I have an HP desktop Pavilion a1430n running Windows
XP and I'm hoping to convert it to a dual boot.  If
all goes has planned, I'll have the hard drive
partitioned and the Windows partition defraged.

Thanks in advance,
~Dan

http://mail.yahoo.com