[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 48, Issue 19

Peter Knaggs peter.knaggs at gmail.com
Fri May 25 18:38:59 PDT 2007

On 5/25/07, George Pope <gpope at pcmagic.net> wrote:
> Peter
>
> I gratefully accept your very kind invitation to a CABAL meeting at
> Redwood Shores on Sat May 26th at 4pm.
>
> George Pope

Hi George,

   You're very welcome!

   If you take the 101 exit heading east onto "Redwood Shores Parkway"
   and turn right (at the third set of traffic lights) into "Hastings
Shore Lane",
   then immediately left, then you'll be  heading down a row of garages.
   Take a right, and have a look for parking.

   Parking at my place may be tight due to the construction,
   you can try to find a spot marked with "visitors", although
   there are not very many. Another possibility is to park "outside",
   near the Nob Hill supermarket.

   To locate the condo, it's towards the "back" (inward a bit to the "right"),
   the easiest way, I guess, is to locate the grassy area near the mailboxes,
   (past the construction area), and then once you're facing the mailboxes,
   the stairs up are the ones over on your "left".

   Hope these directions aren't too confusing :)

Thanks,
Perter.