[conspire] CABAL

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 12:45:18 PDT 2007

BALE does not say it isn't this Sat. Guess I'll
continue Socket A madness w Daniel having touched
nothing since last time, busy at work. Using Pardus on
my bx board now, it can't add stuff without conflicts
but suppossedly adding anyway works fine. Not getting
no x or kde syndrome either, probably related somehow.
Internet, scan and backup all come from Pardus 2007.1
now and I don't need to add more apps. Tried adding
some games but chickened out when I saw conflicts,
everything still works. User/s still on MEPIS 6.5 on
that box.
Also going to do more kQEMU as x86 gets good speed
plus should do directx for compatibility and can do
extra architectures.