[conspire] Utility to rescue formatted EXT3 partition &, distribution choice?

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 23:39:16 PST 2007

> As an aside, I also am fond of making my local nameserver claim
> to be authoritative for all domains that I've identified as
> being used solely for advertising.

Rick - I think this is an _insanely_ good idea.

Say... I have a question... what if we provided DNS resolution on one
of our handful of servers... we could tweak it and you could show us,
LIVE in our browsers, how well that actually works, if I'm not
mistaken.  Wanna give it a go?  (as if I had to say this:) you're free
to guinea-pig our server any time you wanna.

If we get too much traffic I'll beg forgiveness from Via.net & turn it
off & we'll all have to go back to doing it ourselves... but don't you
think that'd be an interesting way to "share" w/ SVLUG?

Again - it's an insanely good idea - it's a pleasure to associate with
people like the guy you shave who have such good ideas 'n just do 'em.

-Paul