[conspire] Gumstix at the BALUG March meeting

Jose Medeiros jose.medeiros at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 17:27:34 PST 2007

Hi Jim,

Just out of curiosity for what practical purposes would you use such a
small computer with out video out? From what I can tell, there only
appears to be a Flash slot, Ethernet port  and possibly a USB port.

Although the commute if far from San Jose, the drive might be worth it
for the Chinese food. If I recall your group was the one that handed
out the T'shirts that stated " Will code for Chinese food ", back in
1998 or so?

Warm Regards,

Jose Medeiros
http://www.sjpc.org/~medeiros