[conspire] my motherboard deal, for those who asked

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 17:36:19 PDT 2007

It's back this weekend at Fry's, The 6100sm-m is $99
paired w a 4200+ cpu. If you want the same motherboard
as someone else and don't need sli or gigabit, I
already bought a combo w a 3800+. Iff someone else
tells me they are gonna bite, I will too as I'm
already long on 2g of 667mhz ram. Only $13-10 for a
casio labeler, i like mine, also caught my eye
[cartridges cost more than this but batteries can get
expensive] .

Mint suffered its fsck does not fix the ext3
filesystem  problem again , which slows webbrowsing so
I wrestled sidux enough to write this, its work but
may turn out well. May try default reiserfs on mint
KDE next.