[conspire] Fwd: PenLUG this week - VoIP/Asterisk with Dr Sameer Verma

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jun 25 16:29:08 PDT 2007

Quoting Dire Red (deirdre at deirdre.net):

> It was an if-then constraint. He's not in my killfile yet.

Casting my memory back, I think I managed only once to say something
like "Alas, I have to in all fairness mention that, if you continue
[mailing list practice X], I'm going to feel obliged to filter out
future mail from your address at my MUA" in public without coming across
as bellicose and gratuitously unpleasant.  In general, it's nearly
impossible to achieve -- and you didn't come within a country mile in
this case, in my view.