[conspire] Seen on Groklaw

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Sun Jun 24 16:14:05 PDT 2007

Rick Moen:
> http://www.groklaw.net/comment.php?mode=display&sid=20070619092336304&title=Patents%20In%20Linux&type=article&order=&hideanonymous=0&pid=0#c585559
>
> Patents In Linux
> Authored by: DannyB on Tuesday, June 19 2007 @ 01:21 PM EDT
[...]
> Linux: And to think, all that time it was your cup that was patented.
>
> IBM: They were both patented. I spent the last few years building up an
> immunity to patent lawsuits.

While in Paris last weekend, it was only through monumental effort of
will that I resisted going up to all the American tourists taking
indoor and nighttime skyline snapshots and saying:

	"You keep using that flash.  I do not think it does what you
	think it does."

--
The insipid neologism "blog" appears to mean little more      Nick Moffitt
than a Web site that *actually* gets updated, as opposed     nick at zork.net