[conspire] how do I go about deleting a ext. drive contents?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jun 17 16:13:11 PDT 2007

Jose Bcc'd this mail to the list.  Jose, the mailing list doesn't accept
that form of addressing:  You have to Cc, not Bcc.

From: jose tav <josetav at hotmail.com>
To: peter.knaggs at gmail.com
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 02:59:49 +0000
Subject: Re: [conspire] how do I go about deleting a ext. drive contents?

Hi Peter,
thanks for answering my call,
yes, I understand (at least I think so) you explained well.
Now I am not sure what to do, I thought I want to return the drive 'caus I
couldn't write or read files on/from the external drive you installed Ubuntu
too, now that I know the reasons and the remedies kinda I will wait a little
bit more and get the help I need to partition and format that new partition
in FAT-32.
Thanks again,
have a nice one!
jose