[conspire] Guess what company is about to experience a mass defection?

Adrien Lamothe a_lamothe at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 21:33:44 PDT 2007

Very interesting. Maybe it was a hoax. CL charges a fee to post to that list. I missed my chance to respond to that ad :(

I remember that type of thing happening during the .dot-bomb era; teams of people within companies advertising on Monster and CL.

William Lazar <bill at billsaysthis.com> wrote: LOL: "This posting has been flagged for removal"