[conspire] conspire Digest, Vol 50, Issue 7

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 14:29:42 PDT 2007

forgot to tell hector that Dave F. and I are waiting till he can afford it and were buying the same thing, saves troubleshooting, plus were both long in 2x1g 667mhz ram for this.
Gonna be late 2cabal.
Want to Leave with less stuff than I came with.
My hands and eyes are not as good as i would prefer to upgrade my c301nr laptop w the 2x1g parts I bought for it.
Those last 2 get important as were about to tear house apart upgrading the kitchen and electrics and replace the rusted galvinized part of our copper plumbing - mixed systems like that form a corrosive battery.
Be nice if someone else would get Dave F. there.