[conspire] concatenating web pages?

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Mon Jan 1 11:18:34 PST 2007

Well in terms of the HTML that would not be valid HTML... there would
tolerant of that kind of thing.  The bigger concern would be
javascript or style sheet issues.  If you run into those, then
creating a container web page that had <iframe> tags could possibly
get around the issue.  But for simple pages your trick will work a lot
of the time.

If all you want is the text, you could always use "lynx -dump" to
extract the text of the page...

Help bring back the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/