[conspire] PenLUG this week - Gumstix - Thursday Feb 22

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Feb 24 22:57:21 PST 2007

Quoting Bill Ward (bill at wards.net):

> I'm not going to stop crossposting PenLUG announcements.  Multiposting
> is more work than I'm interested in doing.
> If you prefer, I can omit conspire from the distribution list.

No, it's perfectly OK (which is why I specifically said I was
seeing no problem meriting even speaking as listadmin, at all).
Do what works for you, of course.

Cheers,              "Here, sanity ... niiiiiice sanity, come to daddy ... okay,
Rick Moen            that's a good sanity ... {*THWONK!*}  _Got_ the bastard."
rick at linuxmafia.com                                    --AdB