[conspire] PenLUG this week - Gumstix - Thursday Feb 22

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sat Feb 24 22:57:21 PST 2007

Quoting Bill Ward (bill at wards.net):

> I'm not going to stop crossposting PenLUG announcements.  Multiposting
> is more work than I'm interested in doing.
>
> If you prefer, I can omit conspire from the distribution list.

No, it's perfectly OK (which is why I specifically said I was
seeing no problem meriting even speaking as listadmin, at all).
Do what works for you, of course.

--
Cheers,              "Here, sanity ... niiiiiice sanity, come to daddy ... okay,
Rick Moen            that's a good sanity ... {*THWONK!*}  _Got_ the bastard."