[conspire] PenLUG this week - Gumstix - Thursday Feb 22

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Thu Feb 22 14:19:49 PST 2007

Regarding the attachment, I was horsing around in gmail and didn't
realize it would do that.  Sorry.

Regarding the CC, I believe that it's only bad form for messages that
may get replied to, as the recipients are probably not subscribed to
all the various lists.  I have been CC'ing lists with my penlug
announcements for months without any complaints about it until now.

--
Help bring back the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/