[conspire] (forw) Re: Linux install help? (For an old CoffeeNet regular?)

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 21:08:25 PST 2007

Hi Elizabeth,

On Dec 27, 2007 12:00 AM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:

> Anyhow, we'll look forward to seeing you in January!  Don't forget that
> you're welcome to telephone for a pickup from CalTrain, and we'll be
> glad to make sure you get home to SF, no matter how long you stay.
> (I've driven quite a few people home to SF around CABAL closing time,
> and I don't mind.)

Very nice offer!

Elizabeth, there are also several active Linux User Groups in San
Francisco.  One of them has a web page here.

http://www.sf-lug.org/

Fortunately, you are sort of in the heart of ground zero for the Linux
revolution.  Of course, Extremadura Spain would be even better, but that's a
story for another day.  heh.