[conspire] Fwd: The results of your email commands

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:54:59 PST 2007

On Dec 11, 2007 11:30 AM, Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com> wrote:
> Quoting Bruce Coston (jane_ikari at yahoo.com):
>
> > either svlug 's equipment deteriorated to totally unacceptable levels
> > of "operation" or Mr. Reiber {{{LIES}}} about "muzzling" posters he
> > personally disagrees with.

HEY - Mr. Bruce Coston - Jane Ikari, Kilgore, Shredded Newspaper
Expeller, or whatever...

"unacceptable"?  volunteer to FIX the damned servers yourself, then,
Mr. Coston!  Else get in line and wait till the volunteers who are
actually _doing_ things for SVLUG finish their tasks and get the
infrastructure working better.

Your attitude blows, and I know you know that already, but it needs to be said.

As Ross says so eloquently, go suck seeds.
-pbr