[conspire] Buggy ATI Driver (and others) Leaves Vista Open to Attack

Adrien Lamothe a_lamothe at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 20:33:45 PDT 2007

Meantime, we _already_ had other, individually compelling reasons not to
use that buggy, proprietary crap from ATI and Nvidia (the latter's
inexcusably bad quality being, if memory serves, the reason the Linux
kernel team implemented the "taint" flag).  This is just one more
reason.

Looks like Intel is the best bet for now. It would be nice if we had more choice.