[conspire] CABAL kitty

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Aug 13 08:59:56 PDT 2007

Quoting Darlene Wallach (freepalestin at dslextreme.com):

> I'm so very sorry to hear about Scruffy's leg, cancer, and leg
> amputation. I certainly hope the cancer is gone. I am very pleased to
> hear Scruffy "is showing signs of rallying."!

Thanks, Darlene.  Scruffy did finally get around to eating more than
tiny amounts, after several days.  That was the second of our three
biggest worries, ranking right below his getting around to drinking
fluids.  The third was elimination, which sorted itself out over the
weekend.

His spirits have also improved, and he really enjoyed visiting with
people, in the back yard, during the CABAL meeting.