[conspire] I get mail

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Fri Sep 29 17:57:51 PDT 2006

Quoting Dire Red (deirdre at deirdre.net):

> I offer this fascinating non-sequitur on language quirks:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo

I'm having visions of a course in set theory, using the set of
buffalo that intimidate their peer buffalo and are also intimdated by
other peer buffalo -- ending of course with a protracted wind-down
period of "Dehnen und Untspannen" and readings from Hofstadter's
_Le Bon Ton de Marot_.

--
Cheers,                  Higgeldy Piggeldy             "Phooey on Freud and his
Rick Moen                Hamlet of Elsinore            Psychoanalysis --        rick at linuxmafia.com      Ruffled the critics by        Oedipus, Schmoedipus,