[conspire] SunWah Linux

gpope at pcmagic.net gpope at pcmagic.net
Sun Sep 10 13:29:18 PDT 2006

Last night I mentioned my brief encounter at Linux World. I just restudied
the business card of Mingbao Lui Ph.D CEO thinking that maybe we should
invite the guy to that I met to make a presentation to Linux Mafia. Didn't
realize at the time that this unassuming young guy was pretty high powered.
He is based in Beijing but may be able either to come by when in the
neighborhood or send someone.

http://www.sw-linux.com

We were talking about foreign developers by passing N America and chaseing
S American and Asian markets. At come point I recounted how friend who is a
senior midlevel account manager for one of the big three accounting firms
compained about language (and cultural) difficulties when working with his
mostly asian team as boss. When I asked could this be pointing you to an
Asian posting? he replied "that is an interesting question."