[conspire] (forw) Re: Upgrade from rh9 distro, recommendation wanted

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Oct 23 08:46:14 PDT 2006

It's always nice to hear from people, in cases like that.

His call for recommendations was on a Usenet comp.os.linux.* newsgroup.
There are still a huge number of people who never took corrective action
when Red Hat EoL'd the original Red Hat Linux in favour of RHEL, and I
try to help them out as I find them.