[conspire] Fc5 Fw Hard drive

John Andrews jla1200 at netzero.net
Mon Oct 2 22:08:56 PDT 2006

I've been looking at the FC5 forum and they show a dmesg file. Is this any
help? Also my fstab.

jla at localhost etc]$ cat fstab
LABEL=/1                /                       ext3    defaults        1 1
devpts                  /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
tmpfs                   /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
proc                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
sysfs                   /sys                    sysfs   defaults        0 0
/dev/hdb5               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/hdb6               /media/kubuntu          ext3    user            0 0

My Fw hard drive got initilized on a Mac. Could that be effecting the mounting
procedure? Also how would I run a fsck.hfs. Like it suggest below.

[jla at localhost etc]$ dmesg|tail
hfs: unable to locate alternate MDB
hfs: continuing without an alternate MDB
hfs: filesystem was not cleanly unmounted, running fsck.hfs is recommended.
mounting read-only.
SELinux: initialized (dev sda, type hfs), not configured for labeling
audit(1159851654.773:25): avc:  denied  { mount } for  pid=3600 comm="mount"
name="/" dev=sda ino=2 scontext=system_u:system_r:mount_t:s0
tcontext=system_u:object_r:unlabeled_t:s0 tclass=filesystem
hfs: unable to locate alternate MDB
hfs: continuing without an alternate MDB
hfs: filesystem was not cleanly unmounted, running fsck.hfs is recommended.
mounting read-only.
SELinux: initialized (dev sda, type hfs), not configured for labeling
audit(1159851654.793:26): avc:  denied  { mount } for  pid=3600 comm="mount"