[conspire] MP3 players

Bill Ward bill at wards.net
Wed Nov 29 13:29:03 PST 2006

I got a Philips MP3 player at Radio Shack for around $60 that seems to
be pretty good.  It's 512MB with voice recording and it mounts as a
USB drive and can easily be filled with files from Linux.  But it
doesn't do Ogg Vorbis, at least out of the box.

Help bring back the San Jose Earthquakes - http://www.soccersiliconvalley.com/