[conspire] final fallout of simply MEPIS 601 crash

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 01:32:58 PST 2006

The hardest thing I do with Linux is support w98 and now I'm rebuilding it on that drive - pity the b/u software I BOUGHT to do that refused to work during all of my many attempts .
GREAT NEWS Berry Linux .76 booted on box A and I got 300m down in Miss Driller - It's back !
The latest 64studio386 and stux both failed both boxes .

Sponsored Link

$200,000 mortgage for $660/mo - 30/15 yr fixed, reduce debt, home equity -  Click now for info