[conspire] and NOT simply MEPIS 601 DVD either !

bruce coston jane_ikari at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 19 15:38:14 PST 2006

this goes here first due to continuing outrageous lack of availability to update my googlepage and serious difficulties contacting google - we are mostly on our own !

EMERGENCY

Right - clicking a package shaped icon on the toolbar under MEPIS lost the whole drive ! Leaving me with PCLinuxOS.92 and not .93a as my sole computing recommendation .

History says we should bank on Tex's care with updates and nobody else . Some of the many distro I've flunked didn't go in easy instead of flunking later . Vector flunked FAT32. The only ALL "just works" distro now = PCLinuxOS.92 !

'We' have a quality problem .

Sponsored Link

   Don't quit your job  - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today