[conspire] This Thursday BayLISA General Meeting - May 18, 2006

Jennifer Davis sigje at sigje.org
Tue May 16 17:37:36 PDT 2006

  Please join us for pizza and donuts sponsored by A10 Networks, social
  networking, and two great topics.  We will be meeting at Apple Campus in
  De Anza Building 3.  Remember park in the back, as that is where the
  auditorium is located.  The theme for this month is logs.

   What:
         Leveraging Identity Management to Enhance Forensics, Philip Kwan
    what is identity and access management, the solutions available, and
    the factors driving those solutions, what are the problems we are
    facing, and live demo including examples with Snort

         Using search technology for troubleshooting within the data
center, Rob Das with Mark Cohen and Sean Casey
    challenges of keeping Splunk infrastructure up and running, and
specific exaples of using search technology to troubleshoot problems.

   When: May 18, 2006, 7:00-9:45pm
   Location: Apple Campus, De Anza Building 3 Auditorium,
             10500 N De Anza Blvd
             Cupertino, CA 95014
RSVP: http://www.mollyguard.com/event/28759019
   - OR - rsvp at baylisa.org