[conspire] (forw) [ILUG] The Penguin _is_ the computer!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Mar 2 11:22:43 PST 2006

Ross Bernheim has had some thoughts of physically embedding the 2" x 2"
x 2" Intrinsyc CerfCube Linux Web server (StronARM-based) that Deirdre
still has from _Linux Journal_ to review, putting it into some fanciful
shell, and using it as a distro-server for installfests.  However,
the guys referenced below have sort of done that.

I did like one site-visitor's comment:  "With Tux running Linux inside,
can we assume that he will not be as susceptible to Bird Flu as his more
feathered friends have been?"

----- Forwarded message from conor at discuskeeping.com -----