[conspire] (forw) [Pigdog] This makes me smile...

'Rick Moen' rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jun 29 15:36:18 PDT 2006

Quoting Bill Lazar (bill at billsaysthis.com):

> His post is getting a lot of play and commentary in the blog world. I
> just saw a post on Gadgetopia (http://www.gadgetopia.com/post/5382)
> discussing it, there have also been posts by John Gruber, Robert
> Scoble and Tim Bray to highlight the different camps.

I most likely will politely disregard the blogger kibitzing (he says,
backing away slowly), but I _do_ discern something of a kindred spirit.
Pilgrim's apparently been around the block a few times, and I find
endearing (e.g.,) his preemption of dumbass ritual conversation:

   rsync for backups [...] Yes, I know about Unison. Shut the
   fuck up about Unison! I tried it! I don't like it! It's okay
   that you do! It's a big world! We can both co-exist!"

Refreshing.