[conspire] Distros at tomorrow's CABAL meeting

Tim Utschig tim at tetro.net
Sat Jun 24 11:49:35 PDT 2006

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 11:02:32PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:

> I realise the above is (mostly) the CABAL Usual Suspects, and it's not
> like I'm opposed to using anything else.  For one thing, we shouldn't
> forget Fedora Core.  I have DVD ISOs of FC5 for i386 and x86_64, but
> never seem to have those in the same location as a DVD burner.  (Same
> story for the DVD edition of Knoppix 5.0.1.)  That seems to be about to
> happen again, so if someone else has media, please bring them.

This morning I burned:

    5 x Knoppix 5.0.1 CD
    5 x Knoppix 5.0.1 DVD
    2 x Fedora Core 5 i386 DVD
    2 x Fedora Core 5 x86_64 DVD

If anyone thinks there will be demand for more than this, let me know
and I'll burn more.

I'll also be bringing an external USB 2.0 / SATA hard disk with copies
of these and a bunch of other distros, media to burn them to, and a
laptop with a DVD burner.

--
   - Tim Utschig <tim at tetro.net>