[conspire] (forw) ANNOUNCEMENT: B.A.D. Meeting 2006-06-14 7p-? Jing Jing, Palo Alto

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Tue Jun 13 15:20:26 PDT 2006

This is tomorrow (Wednesday).  Deirdre and I will be attending.  Care to
join us?  Then, you'll want to post your intention today to the Bay Area
Debian mailing list (http://bad.debian.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/bad)
-- which you'll need to join, first.

Closing time for Jing Jing is 9:30 PM, FYI.  It's just north of University
Ave., across the street from the Aquarius Theatre cinema.  Food is
really good, there.

----- Forwarded message from Joshua Kwan <joshk at triplehelix.org> -----