[conspire] Ubuntu 6.06 LTS "Dapper Drake" has been released

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Jun 1 09:29:07 PDT 2006

My friend Karsten Self maintains a "Linux" page, pitched at the general
public, that has many virtues, especially in its section that explains
the landscape of Linux distributions.  (It's also ended up, predictably,
too long and too verbose.  <sigh>  But don't they always?)

The mail forwarded below was my effort to help Karsten improve his page,
by filling in its gaps -- and I figured it might be of public interest,
too.

----- Forwarded message from Rick Moen <rick> -----