[conspire] Netzero/Breezy Badger

John Andrews jla1200 at netzero.net
Thu Jan 12 09:41:06 PST 2006

Daniel  I don't know quite how to do the copying right. Is ~/Desktop the
correct path to the desktop?  What is meant by cannot
stat ./root/Desktop/Netzero Internet. I tried from 2 different directories.
Could you do this by drag n drop? I don't need another copy of NZ on my
desktop but I am going to write an article for newbies.

jla at vstrom:~$ cp ./root/Desktop/Netzero Internet ~/Desktop
cp: cannot stat `./root/Desktop/Netzero': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `Internet': No such file or directory
jla at vstrom:~$ sudo cp ./root/Desktop/Netzero Internet ~/Desktop
Password:
cp: cannot stat `./root/Desktop/Netzero': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `Internet': No such file or directory

jla at vstrom:/opt/nzclient$ sudo cp ./root/Desktop/Netzero Internet ~/Desktop
Password:
cp: cannot stat `./root/Desktop/Netzero': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `Internet': No such file or directory
jla at vstrom:/opt/nzclient$