[conspire] HELP - Can't Get Ethernet Card Working in Debian on Laptop

Mark Srebnik msrebnik at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 17 21:30:31 PST 2006

Making progress, Daniel!

Did that and rebooted and now my card indicator lights light up!

Did 'cardctl ident' and got:

Socket 0:
 product info: "D-Link", "DFE690TXD", "PC Card"
 manfid: 0x0149, 0x0000
 function: 6 (network)

Where do I go now to set up my connection to my network and test to see if I
can get online?

Thanks,

Mark

on 2/17/06 8:45 PM, Daniel Gimpelevich at