[conspire] HELP - Can't Get Ethernet Card Working in Debian on Laptop

Mark Srebnik msrebnik at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 17 19:11:56 PST 2006

Thanks a lot for all the great info, Daniel!

Just got done upgrading my BIOS from v1.2 to v1.4.....

Read the thread on Toshiba ToPIC issue, sounds like difficulties for someone
like me....

Since I installed with 'pci=off' what is simple way to turn it back on?

Any other suggestions, remember I'm a linux noob.... Don't mind doing
research though..... ;-)

Thanks for any help....

Mark

on 2/17/06 2:25 PM, Daniel Gimpelevich at