[conspire] will a monitor be available at the CABAL on Saturday? and request for assistance on Sat

Darlene Wallach wallachd at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 10 17:53:25 PST 2006

Do you still have extra monitors for people to hook up to
when they come to the CABAL?

As my monitor weighs at least 75lbs if not more, I prefer
not to bring it to the CABAL to work on my system. I'm
bringing my VA Linux 420 to hopefully set up the SCSI
cdrom so I can boot from it as the BIOS for my system
only recognizes ide cdrom as a boot option.

Daniel Gimpelevich - do you plan on being at the CABAL
this Saturday, 11 Feb? I would appreciate your assistance
in working on the scsi BIOS on my VA Linux 420 system

Thank you for your attention,

World Centric Fair Trade & Eco Store
We have created and live in a world of gross social
and economic inequalities[1] and are at the same
time severely impacting[2] the natural eco-systems
and regenerating bio-capacity of the planet. Our
every action has an impact on the well-being of our
planet and our everyday decisions[3] can help create
a better world for all. In keeping with this fact
and our vision, the World Centric Fair Trade/Eco
Online Store provides everyday consumption choices,
which can help minimize social & economic
inequalities, reduce the impact of our consumption
on the environment and help create a better and
sustainable world.

[1] http://www.worldcentric.org/stateworld/socialjustice.htm
[2] http://www.worldcentric.org/stateworld/environment.htm
[3] http://www.worldcentric.org/sustain/index.htm