[conspire] A NetWinder for Daniel

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Feb 5 14:32:28 PST 2006

> I was more curious about the Cobalt Qube....

Yes, I'm pursuing some leads on a replacement PSU for the Qube.

> I don't remember what was wrong with the NetWinder. What was it?

Something evidently had been jarred loose when Deirdre dropped the main
unit, five years ago.  After Cheryl and I partially disassembled and
rebuilt it, it functioned fine.

> If anyone else would be interested in this machine, they're still
> welcome to it.

I'm pretty sure you're the guy, Daniel.

--
Cheers,
Rick Moen                 "Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor."