[conspire] Web objects, Ruby on Rails

Adrien Lamothe a_lamothe at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 22 09:50:05 PST 2006

I know what you mean, I feel the same way. Unfortunately, I've paid a huge price for not jumping on the java bandwagon. I was about to start a one year java assignment, at Sun Microsystems, back in 2000. At the last minute, for a couple of reasons, I decided to do a C++ job for them instead. Since then, a huge percentage of demand has been for java developers. I hope demand for Ruby picks up; maybe then I can jump on the Ruby bandwagon.

  - Adrien

Deirdre Saoirse Moen <deirdre at deirdre.net> wrote:
  On Dec 21, 2006, at 2:48 PM, Adrien Lamothe wrote:

> Thanks again, Deirdre. Looks like WebObjects also
> supports J2EE and CORBA.

That's why I ran away. J2EE sends me into anaphylactic shock, it does.

--
_Deirdre http://deirdre.net

http://mail.yahoo.com